Tuesday, December 22, 2009

black shirt..bad day..stupid cab in penang!

this year black shirt really bring me bad luck..
1st day i reported to penang for posting then admitted to hospital..
stupid...
some more parents are not around..admitted by ambulance in midnight 1.38am...
i ate the famous curry prawn on the way to penang from ipoh with my parents..
before this i ate prawn also nothing..dont have any allergic..
that night when my parents dropped in the condo then i started to have stomachache ..
following minutes i feel like my throat was stucked like chocking but actually it was not!!
i also feel my whole body very itchy and it turn damn red!!like tomato!!scary..
i scratch like monkey..and finally my hands and face 'bengkak'..
i phoned up my mum and she asked to go to the hospital quickly..it might be allergic she said..
after contacting the stupid teksi at penang that telling me that they had went back home at that time and refused to send me to hospital in this emergency case!!stupid teksi!!
finally i get the ambulance to send me there..
1st time in my life i sat the ambulance and sent to the A&E of the hospital..
1st time admitted..scary day for me..
the injection were damn pain...



will be updated soon due to short of time....

3 comments:

  1. omg..u reali dam bad luck leh..mz alwaz take well care of urself ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa,hak sei me er..wanie take care a!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yi xuen,monnie:
    i am ok adi now..admitted to hospital 1 day..
    but i am glad that the nurse and other staff here are very nice..but unluckily whole A&E staff and those nurse in the ward know who am i..coz 1st day report then admitted...haha...fish~

    thx!!i will not wear black anymore this year..haha
    take care too my dear friends!thx!!

    ReplyDelete